MandyM

MandyM

Stuff I'm reading... Mostly romance and Scifi/Fantasy.

How To Drive A Dragon Crazy (Dragon Kin)

How to Drive a Dragon Crazy - G.A. Aiken 4.5 stars for the plot and ongoing story arc and 3 stars for the romance. This story wraps up the tale of fiery combative dragon siblings, Fearghus, Briec, Gwenvael, Keita, and Eibhear. The love story of Eibhear and Izzy, who we met in books 1 and 2 respectively, was always a foregone conclusion. These two have been fighting and mooning over each other for ages. And for that reason I can see why the romance lacked some of the drama that the previous books had. Their conflict was more like foreplay than any real tension. I enjoyed seeing them get together though.What I really loved was the story. The world-building in this is much better than in her shifter series which she writes under the name Shelly Laurenston. The different Gods, kingdoms, species of dragons, and evil witch covens give the stories an epic, fantasy background which has become more noticeable with each volume. I LOVED the ending which segues brilliantly into the lives of the next generation, Rhianwen, Talan, Talwyn and the other dragon/human children. I'm really hoping one of the girls falls for Ren, Keita's friend, who we met in book 4. I loved that guy.